FM 100 KTEX presents the 3rd Annual 10 Man Jam to benefit the Food Bank of the RGV. This year promises to be another exciting lineup with some fresh new faces and some you may be familiar with. Special thanks to Cricket Wireless, The Boot Jack, and Winks Saloon. We are less than a week away!
* Bring a new unwrapped toy (or $10 cash donation) & receive your choice of:
a commemorative KTEX 30th Anniversary Shirt
your choice of cd
a KTEX - Cowboys Shirt.
Toys will be donated to children across the Rio Grande Valley through efforts by local police departments. *
This Saturday - December 8, 2012
Stay the night at the official hotel of the KTEX 10 Man Jam. Mention "10 Man Jam" and get your room for $69 for the night.
3777 North Expressway
Winks Saloon in Brownsville
10700 FM 1421
- Exit Expressway 83 at Highway 100 - instead of going to Los Fresnos, take a right, go over the railroad tracks & take an immediate left...travel approximately 2 1/2 miles...Winks will be on the left hand side.
10 artists performing acoustically - all proceeds benefit the Food Bank of the RGV
- Available at all Boot Jacks
- Main Street downtown McAllen
- North 10th @ The Boot Jack Plaza in McAllen
- Jackson & Jackson in Pharr near Sam's
- off the Expressway in Brownsville
- Winks Saloon
- KTEX Studio (901 East Pike Blvd. in Weslaco, behind Channel 5) Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 12/4 from 11am - 1pm @ Conn's parking lot (Dixieland Road) in Harlingen
- 12/5 from 1pm - 2pm in Los Fresnos
- 12/6 from noon - 1pm in Harlingen
- 12/7 from 5pm - 7pm @ Cricket Wireless (160 West Expressway 83) in San Benito
Cost $10 (cash only, sorry - no checks, debit or credit)
- Gates open: 2pm / Show approx, 3:30pm
- meet & greet opportunities will be available the day of show (bring your smart phone)
- Everyone is invited
- Rain or shine
- Sorry, no refunds
- Concessions stands will be available
- Lawn chairs are permitted