CLICK ON SHONEYS FOR A GREAT COUPON!!
1.) You've heard us talk about AMERICAN A/C. Need them? Call them (956)423-6357.
2.) Lookin' for a family doctor? Contact Dr. Maria Madrid of the Madrid Family Medical Center (one block north of Edbg. Hospital) on Sugar Rd. near Trenton. Call (956)381-9393.
3) Get an MVP haircut, at Sport Clips, in Brownsville and McAllen!
4.) Need a gift for someone who "has everything?" Give them a filler up bag from Bath Junkie, on North 10th (between Dove & Zinnia) in the Petite Plaza in McAllen...
Are you social? We are!
Twitter: @FM 100KTEX
Facebook: JoJo N Patches
Facebook Fan Page: FM 100 KTEX
King of Mugs
...it was 19 70-something.....
Jo-Jo & "Mi Pollo" hat
Kristen Kelly "Ex-Old Man" hangs with The KTEX Morning Show
Me as a kiddo on the big bunny!
Jo-Jo & Charles Kelly of Lady Antebellum
for those nights when big sexy hair is a must....
Inaguration Parade 2013
Jo-Jo in the press room at the White House.
The Preident & The First Lady wave to the D.C. crowd.
Jo-Jo & Trace Adkins hang at The MGM Grand
Salt Lick....yummy - ATX!
...hangin' with Bob Kingsley in Houston
Jana Kramer..."Why Ya' Wanna?"
bus hang with Aaron Lewis
pre-Cowboys game with Keith Urban
Houston hang with Kenny....
Most of us enjoy what we do for a living. The pay is decent, the hours can be hectic at times, the benefits are so-so....but, is that all that will make us & keep us happy at work. I read an article, recently: http://falmouth.patch.com/groups/business-news/p/12-signs-you-are-working-in-a-toxic-office_06548ab4 about the 12 signs that your workplace may be toxic. You may want to look these over & see how the scale balances at your workplace.
1. Your boss is a recognized bully.
2. Co-workers frequently gang up on each other.
3. It's not unusual for co-workers or your boss to take credit for your work.
4. You're doing the work of three or four people without any recognition.
5. Colleagues are insubordinate.
6. False accusations are the norm.
7. The boss is ineffective or absentee.
8. Poor performers never seem to lose their jobs, while strong workers are fired.
9. Everyone operates under different rules.
10. There is a lack of formal training plans or programs.
11. People are promoted in random, seemingly illogical ways.
12. Supervisors don't communicate expectations well.
Thoughts? Does the shoe fit?...